For our Value Stream Invest Money team Alternative Investments we are looking for a DevOps Engineer focus area senior Business Analist.
As a team member in the agile team you have a strong core skillset in Business Analysis. You act as a bridge between IT and the miscellaneous business units. Preferably you have a background in Hedge Funds processes in an Asset Management environment.
As a Senior Business Analyst you:
- identify and define business needs and produce adequate solutions for meeting them;
- are involved in the process to make sure that implementation meets the requirements;
- assess your clients’ requests in terms of feasibility and propose solutions;
- fulfill a consultancy as well as a specialized role in your field of expertise.
You take pleasure in interviewing people, persisting with your questions and engaging in discussion with the aim of ensuring you are able to provide.
As a senior Business Analyst team member you have outstanding analytical skills and an eye for detail. You have a proactive attitude and are a natural bridge builder. You have strong persuasive powers, know how to challenge stakeholders on subject matters, and you are able to adequately manage expectations.
You have a willingness to develop or enhance your t-shaped skills.
Furthermore we ask:
- a Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Information Sciences or a comparable qualification, or experience in working on a level comparable with a Master’s degree;
- An internationally recognized certification in Business Analysis will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of Hedge Funds (products and processes);
- Knowledge of Alternative Investments Asset Management (products and processes);
- Proven ability to work closely with the business and translate business needs into functional specifications for technology;
- T-shaped skillset (e.g. testing, developing) is a plus;
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English (at least C1 level);
APG is a pension provider that organizes the pensions for 4.7 million people on behalf of several pension funds. We provide the pensions of one in every five families in the Netherlands.
APG Asset Management is one of the largest pension asset managers in the world. We leverage all our experience, expertise and innovative power to invest the pension assets of our clients and their participants cost effectively. We contribute to a quality, affordable pension by achieving a stable, sustainable long-term return with responsible risks. For APG Asset Management, innovation and personal development are the way to keep a leading edge in pension asset management. Do you love your profession as well as a challenge? APG Asset Management offers plenty of challenges.
APG believes good employment practices are essential. In addition to a market level salary and a quality pension scheme, we also offer extensive opportunity in training and personal development. APG is proud to have earned Top Employer and Top ICT Employer titles since 2008.
We believe that diversity promotes a broader vision and better decision-making. Engagement and respecting cultural differences contribute to our corporate objectives.
Wie zijn wij?
For more information about this position, please contact Wim van Empel, recruiter, at +31 (0)6 12 97 34 27 or via email@example.com.
If you are the person we are looking for, click on the apply button, complete the form and upload your CV and cover letter.