The new colleague we are looking for will be working for the AM IT department (part of APG Asset Management). This department is divided into multiple agile teams. Agile teams are cross-functionally diverse and sufficient. They are comprised of team members that collectively have the skills to get the job done every iteration. Our flexible and high-performing agile teams are composed of members with T-shaped skills.
The department AM IT supports the business in its current and future needs for IT solutions and processes and the continuity of these solutions and processes.
Together with your team members, you are responsible for translating the business’s functional needs into working IT solutions and processes, the focus of this team lies on the further implementation and enhancement of Alternative Investments Value Stream. The team in which you will work in consists of approximately 14 colleagues.
Your work location will be Heerlen.
As a Senior Test Coordinator you coordinate and if needed prepare and execute test cases and provide test assistance for end users . You have a solid background in test analytics preferably in an Asset Management environment. You also fulfil the role as Scrum Master within the agile team.
As a Senior Test Coordinator you:
- Coordinate the preparation and execution of test cases;
- Potentially prepare and execute test cases for the System Test;
- Coordinate the User Acceptance Test;
- Have a clear vision on the future state of testing;
- Work with the development team/supplier to resolve any issues that arise out of the testing process;
- Have a leading and active role in setting up Automated Testing;
- Document and follow up on defects using HP QC.
As a Senior Test Coordinator you have outstanding analytical skills and an eye for detail. You have a proactive attitude and good communication skills. You can work in a team, but also independent. You have a willingness to develop or enhance your t-shaped skills.
Furthermore we ask:
- At least a higher professional degree;
- Several years > 5 of experience as test coordinator;
- Certification in agile testing will be an advantage;
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English;
- Experience with FrontInvest application from eFront is a plus;
- Experience with Agile working is a plus (Scrum Master experience);
- Preferably experienced in Alternative Investments;
- Experienced with third party system implementations;
- Customer oriented and a team player;
- Understanding of testing concepts and how testing fits in with the overall project life cycle, preferably certified TMAP/ISTQB;
- Experienced test coordinator with in-depth knowledge of different test techniques and how to use these in order to create test cases / scripts;
- T-shaped skillset (e.g. testing, developing) is a plus;
- Experience with Agile working is a plus;
- Proactive towards colleagues and stakeholders.
APG is a pension provider that organizes the pensions for 4.5 million people on behalf of several pension funds. We provide the pensions of one in every five families in the Netherlands.
APG Asset Management is one of the largest pension asset managers in the world. We leverage all our experience, expertise and innovative power to invest the pension assets of our clients and their participants cost effectively. We contribute to a quality, affordable pension by achieving a stable, sustainable long-term return with responsible risks. For APG Asset Management, innovation and personal development are the way to keep a leading edge in pension asset management. Do you love your profession as well as a challenge? APG Asset Management offers plenty of challenges.
APG believes good employment practices are essential. In addition to a market level salary, a quality pension scheme and a year-end bonus, we also offer extensive opportunity in training and personal development. APG is proud to have earned the Top Employer and Top ICT Employer titles since 2008.
We believe that diversity promotes a broader vision and better decision-making. Engagement and respecting cultural differences contribute to our corporate objectives.
Wie zijn wij?
For more information about this position, please contact Wim van Empel, Corporate Recruiter, at +31 (0)6 1297 3427. If you are the person we are looking for, click on the apply button, complete the form and upload your CV and covering letter.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.