The Business Management department supports the CIO and the CIO departments in their activities and processes, taking into account the investment and organisational goals of APG AM. To that end the BM team provides both generalist and specialist complementary services to the CIO and the underlying investment departments. The key activities of Business Management are:
· Investment management support: supporting the CIO business with their investment activities and contributing to an efficient and successful investment management process. The CIP office and the 1st line ODD desk are integral parts of investment management support.
· Business support: supporting the CIO business in several processes and activities, such as Issue Management, Continuity and Process Management, Change Management and the maintenance of the annual plans.
· Project support & consultancy: contributing to the investment goals and organisational goals as stated in the CIO departments annual plans, as well as other relevant APG or APG AM projects.
As Senior Business Manager you will advice, support and facilitate the CIO and all CIO departments by managing, coordinating and facilitating processes across departments. You will advice the CIO and Senior Management of the MT CIO on processes, data, systems, projects and cost management within APG AM. You will direct and manage the needs and expectations of the CIO and CIO department managers for new or changes in business processes. You will act as ‘liaison’ in the day-to-day operations between the CIO departments and Fiduciary Management, CFRO and COO in order to contribute to AM’s strategic objectives. You will be part of a team of 10 employees. Business Management reports directly to the CIO.
As a Senior Business Manager you have excellent analyticaL, communication, convincing and collaboration skills. Besides that, you have a good understanding of business processes and information management within an Asset Management environment.
· You have an academic degree in economics, business administration or an equivalent qualification.
· You have acquired your CFA charter or your RBA degree or an equivalent degree.
· You have 5 to 10 years relevant working experience in investment related jobs, like for instance client management, trading, business analysis, portfolio management or financial risk management.
· You have a broad and profound knowledge of and experience in the business of AM, AM products and investment strategies.
· You have a broad, pro-active and hands-on mindset and you can constructively challenge ideas and stimulate non-consensus thinking.
· You have excellent (global) communication skills including command of both the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing.