Access Manager AM
Has IAM and RBAC no secrets for you? Then come and join our team!
Within our team we are responsible for Identity & Access Management within APG. We are a small team of 6 colleagues. Our Team Manager is also Product Owner for Access Management APG wide.
As Access Manager at APG Asset Management you are responsible for:
- functional management of the IAM application of Asset Management;
- supporting business and agile teams managing and identifying user access;
- solving authorisation related issues;
- executing verification of/during the Identity & Access Management process
- executing daily operational tasks such as implementing of authorised user identity data in the target systems.
We are looking for a proactive person who likes to be in control. You are service-minded and have a customer-oriented attitude, and you are willing to support the business of AM. You have a strong feeling for Process management.
Next to that you:
- have a bachelor degree in Informatica or a bachelor degree with relevant working experience within financial services;
- have at least 5 years of experience within Access management;
- are well-known with the processes of an asset manager and willing to change priorities when needed;
- are meticulous and accurate;
- have strong communication skills in English and Dutch, both orally as in writing.
APG is a pension provider that organizes the pensions for 4.5 million people on behalf of several pension funds. We provide the pensions of one in every five families in the Netherlands.
APG Asset Management is one of the largest pension asset managers in the world. We leverage all our experience, expertise and innovative power to invest the pension assets of our clients and their participants cost effectively. We contribute to a quality, affordable pension by achieving a stable, sustainable long-term return with responsible risks. For APG Asset Management, innovation and personal development are the way to keep a leading edge in pension asset management. Do you love your profession as well as a challenge? APG Asset Management offers plenty of challenges.
APG believes good employment practices are essential. In addition to a market level salary, a quality pension scheme and a year-end bonus, we also offer extensive opportunity in training and personal development. APG is proud to have earned the Top Employer and Top ICT Employer titles since 2008.
We believe that diversity promotes a broader vision and better decision-making. Engagement and respecting cultural differences contribute to our corporate objectives.'
Wie zijn wij?
For more information about this position, please contact Wim van Empel, recruiter, at +31 (0)6 12 97 34 27 or via email@example.com.
If you are the person we are looking for, click on the apply button, complete the form and upload your CV and cover letter.