Within the AM IT Back Office team we are responsible for all the international systems supporting the registration and validation of what the Front Office offers. We have 3 value streams (Payment Factory, Reconciliations/Corporate Actions and Accounting) using different specialised systems ( Swift and Trax, TLM/XSP resp. Geneva). Within these teams were are looking for Test Analysts - Coordinators to join!
Role description and activities:
- As test coordinator overall responsible for testing and quality in a Business As Usual (BAU) development team;
- Responsible for Test Plan including test approach, in order to meet the quality requirements as is defined in the Definition of Done (DoD). In scope are Functional testing, Functional Integration Testing, Acceptance Testing, Chain testing, PAT testing, Performance and Failover;
- Responsible for Functional, Functional Integration and Acceptance Test execution within the BAU development team;
- Review requirements, BPM’s and/or user stories on testability;
- Write Test Report or test advise based on the DoD quality requirements.
- Thorough test experience, both in waterfall and Agile/SCRUM organizations;
- Good communication skills, can work easily independently;
- Good social skills and coaching skills;
- Pragmatic, pro-active, customer oriented and team player;
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
(Specific) test skills and experience:
- Certified ISTQB Foundation;
- Either TMap Next Test Engineer or ISTQB Advance Test Analyst certified;
- Certified Certified Agile Tester (CAT);
- Experience in using different test design techniques;
- Knowledge of the Agile/SAFE framework;
- Proven experience in test coordination, test analyses and execution, preferable at the business side;
- Preferably experience in defining and implementing (automated) regression testing;
- Experience in using Microfocus ALM for Test and Defect Management;
- Knowledge of Jira (used for sprint planning).
Domain and system knowledge needed:
- Experienced in Asset Management, preferably BackOffice processes (i.e. Client and Fund Accounting and Reporting);
- Basic knowledge of Capital Markets, Derivates, FX, MM & Alternative Investments and fund characteristics;
- Preferable experience in testing Geneva and XSP.
APG is a pension provider that organizes the pensions for 4.5 million people on behalf of several pension funds. We provide the pensions of one in every five families in the Netherlands.
APG Asset Management is one of the largest pension asset managers in the world. We leverage all our experience, expertise and innovative power to invest the pension assets of our clients and their participants cost effectively. We contribute to a quality, affordable pension by achieving a stable, sustainable long-term return with responsible risks. For APG Asset Management, innovation and personal development are the way to keep a leading edge in pension asset management. Do you love your profession as well as a challenge? APG Asset Management offers plenty of challenges.
APG believes good employment practices are essential. In addition to a market level salary, a quality pension scheme and a year-end bonus, we also offer extensive opportunity in training and personal development. APG is proud to have earned the Top Employer and Top ICT Employer titles since 2008.
We believe that diversity promotes a broader vision and better decision-making. Engagement and respecting cultural differences contribute to our corporate objectives.
Wie zijn wij?
For more information about this position, please contact Wim van Empel, Corporate Recruiter, at +31 (0)6 1297 3427. If you are the person we are looking for, click on the apply button, complete the form and upload your CV and covering letter.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.