Would you like to set up an application (Geneva) which is brand new to APG? Does transitioning - gradually but steadily - our current way of working to a new Target Operating Model sound interesting? And are long-term (alternative) investments your drivers to choose a career at APG, then we would like to hear from you.
As Application Manager Accounting you are responsible for maintaining, implementing and supporting individual components within the applications.
The Application Manager is the service owner for a set of applications and guarantees continuity of requested service levels. This means you are responsible for one or multiple sets of live services for general health, incident and problem resolution. This includes request fulfillment of standard requests not performed by the Service Desk. You will focus on a specified domain, e.g. management / responsibility for NFR’s; management of service expectations; intermediary between business internal / external suppliers and deployments. Besides this, you also act as second line support regarding issues that cannot be completed by the Service Desk and deliver specialized contribution to minimize application-related service disruptions. You will test workarounds and application changes as well. The Application Manager adheres to the established processes and incident resolution methodology and practices. This includes meeting established quality and security standards.
- At least a Bachelor degree in a relevant field of education, e.g. Banking & Investment or Computer Sciences;
- Working experience as Application Manager in a changing and demanding environment;
- Experience in the Banking & Investment industry;
- Knowledge and experience with Geneva and preferably accounting software;
- Good knowledge of second level support, and prepared to support stand by duties;
- Good knowledge of developments and methodology in own area of expertise and adjoining areas;
- Basic understanding of application testing methodology and best practices, and day to day database administration;
- Experience in an agile environment.
As a person you have / are:
- Strong development and analytical skills;
- Able to build and maintain solid relations with internal and external stakeholders (suppliers);
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively;
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and never loosing focus on the end goal.
APG is a pension provider that organizes the pensions for 4.5 million people on behalf of several pension funds. We provide the pensions of one in every five families in the Netherlands.
APG Asset Management is one of the largest pension asset managers in the world. We leverage all our experience, expertise and innovative power to invest the pension assets of our clients and their participants cost effectively. We contribute to a quality, affordable pension by achieving a stable, sustainable long-term return with responsible risks. For APG Asset Management, innovation and personal development are the way to keep a leading edge in pension asset management. Do you love your profession as well as a challenge? APG Asset Management offers plenty of challenges.
APG believes good employment practices are essential. In addition to a market level salary, a quality pension scheme and a year-end bonus, we also offer extensive opportunity in training and personal development. APG is proud to have earned the Top Employer and Top ICT Employer titles since 2008.
We believe that diversity promotes a broader vision and better decision-making. Engagement and respecting cultural differences contribute to our corporate objectives. Everyone is welcome to apply.
Wie zijn wij?
For more information about this position, please contact Wim van Empel, Corporate Recruiter, at +31 (0)6 1297 3427. If you are the person we are looking for, click on the apply button, complete the form and upload your CV and covering letter.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.