- Undertake several activities for managing the portfolio-investments of our client(s), but the key task is to structure investment through securities, whether debt and/or equity and project finance.
- Represent the portfolio externally as a senior transaction specialist
- Develop relationships with new and existing partners in order to expand investment opportunities (eco-system).
- Accountable and available to various stakeholders, such as the Board of APG Asset Management, ABP Investment Committee, Board of Trustees of APG and ABP
- Development of various types of financial models to value debt and equity for potential investments.
- Analysis of financial data, to support the (potential) portfolio investments.
- Perform various valuation methods: comparable companies, precedents, and Discounted Cash Flow.
- Develop recommendations for private equity, infrastructure and/or credit investments and (long term) valuations.
- Conduct preparation and review of materials, including investment memoranda, management presentations.
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of potential transactions.
- MBA or equivalent education, training and work-related experience.
- An extensive experience in a finance or business background (investment banking type of experience)
- Ability to work in a dynamic, team-based environment with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge and experience of deal structuring and closing principals.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Solid research, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Proven proficiency in applicable software use.
- Ability to organize and track overlapping tasks and assignments, with frequent priority changes.
- Strong financial modeling skills.
APG is a pension provider that organizes the pensions for 4.5 million people on behalf of several pension funds. We provide the pensions of one in every five families in the Netherlands.
APG Asset Management is one of the largest pension asset managers in the world. We leverage all our experience, expertise and innovative power to invest the pension assets of our clients and their participants cost effectively. We contribute to a quality, affordable pension by achieving a stable, sustainable long-term return with responsible risks. For APG Asset Management, innovation and personal development are the way to keep a leading edge in pension asset management. Do you love your profession as well as a challenge? APG Asset Management offers plenty of challenges.
APG believes good employment practices are essential. In addition to a market level salary, a quality pension scheme and a year-end bonus, we also offer extensive opportunity in training and personal development. APG is proud to have earned the Top Employer title since 2008.
We believe that diversity promotes a broader vision and better decision-making. Engagement and respecting cultural differences contribute to our corporate objectives.
Wie zijn wij?
For more information about this position, please contact Andre Komáromi at +31 (0)6 12 41 7927. If you are the person we are looking for we would like to invite you to apply
, complete the form and upload your CV and cover letter.