You will be responsible for:
- Primary day-to-day Client contact, in close cooperation with the co-Client Manager
- Conducting the overall control regarding all asset management activities related to the client;
- Organising and managing the Client Assignment process including the planning of deliverables with the clients and the subsequent allocation of team resources;
- Answering (in writing or verbally) all kind of questions from Executive Office and board of trustee members;
- Participation in client meetings and advisory committee and board and advising the pension fund -in close cooperation with other Fiduciary colleagues- with respect to all asset management related topics;
- Ensuring that the advices that are delivered to our clients are independent, of a high quality level and meet client expectations.
- Building and maintaining effective and fruitful relationships with all stakeholders, including the various clients, mandate managers, strategic advisors, portfolio managers and second line risk staff.
- Act as chairman of the Client Team within the Fiduciary Management Department;
- Managing and evaluating Service Level Agreement process.
- Cooperation with “Rights Management” (Rechtenbeheer) on client overarching topics;
- Leading and contributing to various projects, originated by either APG AM or clients;
- a client driven service oriented driven approach;
- strong communication and relationship-building skills (team player);
- a University degree in Finance or a similar background, VBA/CFA is a pré;
- experience with (large and) sophisticated pension fund clients, preferably in a fiduciary setting;
- experience with asset management;
- a result driven attitude in a challenging environment with multiple stakeholders;
- a hands-on can-do mentality;
- team player capabilities;
- strong project management skills, able to lead change and enforce change into processes and controls;
- perfect fluency in Dutch (both verbal and written) and a good command of English.
APG is a pension provider that organizes the pensions for 4.5 million people on behalf of several pension funds. We provide the pensions of one in every five families in the Netherlands.
APG Asset Management is one of the largest pension asset managers in the world. We leverage all our experience, expertise and innovative power to invest the pension assets of our clients and their participants cost effectively. We contribute to a quality, affordable pension by achieving a stable, sustainable long-term return with responsible risks. For APG Asset Management, innovation and personal development are the way to keep a leading edge in pension asset management. Do you love your profession as well as a challenge? APG Asset Management offers plenty of challenges.
APG believes good employment practices are essential. In addition to a market level salary, a quality pension scheme and a year-end bonus, we also offer extensive opportunity in training and personal development. APG is proud to have earned the Top Employer and Top ICT Employer titles since 2008.
We believe that diversity promotes a broader vision and better decision-making. Engagement and respecting cultural differences contribute to our corporate objectives.
Wie zijn wij?
For more information about this position, please contact Andre Komáromi at +31 (0)6 12 41 7927. If you are the person we are looking for we would like to invite you to apply, complete the form and upload your CV and cover letter.