Are you the enthusiastic and versatile Management Assistant we are looking for? Are you able/love working within a dynamic, complex (international) environment and is multi-tasking your second nature. Do you have at least 5 years of experience with supporting senior management within the financial world. Then we would love to hear your story.
As Management Assistant at APG Asset Management you will provide secretarial, administrative and organizational support to the management of Asset Allocation & Overlay and Treasury & Trading.
As an experienced Management Assistant, you know how to manage and monitor multiple and complex calendars, book (international) trips and organize meetings. You deal with incoming and outgoing email (analyze content, (independently) handling and/or decide on course of action), prepare presentations and handle telephone calls.
The Management Assistant we are looking for acts as a representative ambassador for the team and for APG AM in general and fits excellent within the team of executive assistants. Your well-developed communication skills enable you to establish and maintain contacts with in- and external parties easily. You are able to keep overview when the workload is heavy and are at your best in challenging situations.
Furthermore you are responsible for:
- Organizing and reviewing events and off-sites;
- Making a substantive contribution to the improvement and maintenance of processes and procedures;
- Monitoring deadlines and alert relevant parties;
- Organize and take notes of the management meeting
- Supporting a positive work atmosphere and team spirit;
- Functioning as a backup for Management Assistant colleagues;
This is a position for 38 hours a week and is based in Amsterdam (Zuidas). Salary: max. € 3096,-
The Management Assistant position requires initiative, and a service and quality oriented attitude. You can cope well with stress and are flexible and able to operate independently as well as part of a dynamic team. You naturally excel in planning and organizing, and you take quick and resolute action. You are able to handle e-mail yourself independently and/or after consultation with director you will work for.
Furthermore we ask for:
- Higher professional education (HBO) working and thinking level acquired by means of education or work experience;
- At least 5 years of experience in a management support position;
- Knowledge and experience in a similar position within the financial world, preferably within an Asset Management environment;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team working skills;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and in particular PowerPoint (preparation of presentations);
- A good sense of organizational development and the ability to properly deal with confidential information;
- Excellent command of the English & Dutch language (spoken and written).
APG is a pension provider that organizes the pensions for 4.5 million people on behalf of several pension funds. We provide the pensions of one in every five families in the Netherlands.
APG Asset Management is one of the largest pension asset managers in the world. We leverage all our experience, expertise and innovative power to invest the pension assets of our clients and their participants cost effectively. We contribute to a quality, affordable pension by achieving a stable, sustainable long-term return with responsible risks. For APG Asset Management, innovation and personal development are the way to keep a leading edge in pension asset management. Do you love your profession as well as a challenge? APG Asset Management offers plenty of challenges.
APG believes good employment practices are essential. In addition to a market level salary, a quality pension scheme and a year-end bonus, we also offer extensive opportunity in training and personal development. APG is proud to have earned the Top Employer and Top ICT Employer titles since 2008.
We believe that diversity promotes a broader vision and better decision-making. Engagement and respecting cultural differences contribute to our corporate objectives. We like to invite you to apply.
Wie zijn wij?
For more information about this position, please contact Willemijn de Moor via 06 19 26 68 31. If you are the person we are looking for, click on apply, complete the form and upload your CV and cover letter.