Do you have a constructive critical view and excellent communication skills? Are you a team player who grasps complex matters easily and has IT risk no secrets for you? Do you possess good knowledge of enterprise risk management and have a drive for innovation? Then you may be the Risk Manager with IT & Innovation focus we are looking for. In this exciting new role you will be responsible for both innovative risk management development and maintaining the ERM process related to the focus area.
As a Risk Manager with IT & Innovation focus you will:
- develop and maintain the IT related areas of the risk management framework
- contribute to risk analytics tooling & processes
- lead process(control) automation & continuous monitoring & testing initiatives
- design and execute (innovation) projects within your own area of expertise
- support and promote the agile way of working in the risk management environment
You will be working closely with the Risk Managers in the team, especially the Sr. Risk Manager IT & Innovation.
As a Risk Manager ERM with focus IT & Innovation in our dynamic environment, you are a team player while working with considerable autonomy. You are enthusiastic, energetic and result-oriented. You do not have any difficulty thinking quickly or switching gear. Your strong analytical skills enable you to identify weak spots and risks in procedures quickly.
Furthermore we ask for:
- An academic degree supportive to IT risk management (relevant control, IT or data science education) and preferably a post academic education (information management, data science, IT audit)
- 3-7 years’ experience in a related capacity, specifically in the IT/ Innovation risk area, or as an IT auditor at a Big four audit firm
- Strong knowledge of risk management, IT processes and systems
- Knowledge of agile project management & agile operations management
- Knowledge of the asset management business and processes is an advantage
- Strong communication skills and excellent command of spoken and written Dutch and English.
Within APG AM you will join the ERM team of CFRO Risk & Compliance. The atmosphere within the team is professional and open. Team members are located in both Amsterdam and Heerlen. The CFRO function aims to be an objective partner to our clients, ensuring that all risks and costs are taken into account, all decisions are transparent and have a proper audit trail, and the decision making process is sound, responsible and cost effective. The department acts as countervailing power to challenge business decisions within APG Asset Management.
You will be based in Heerlen or in Amsterdam and are willing to work at both locations by mutual consent.
APG is an excellent company to work for, both because of its dynamic and supportive atmosphere and also because of the opportunities we offer for continued development. Within this team, you will be able to receive the education and training you need to continue to perform at your best.
Wie zijn wij?
For more information about this position, please contact Max Krajenbrink, recruiter, at +31 (0)6 48 56 41 63. If you are the person we are looking for, click on the apply button, complete the form and upload your CV and covering letter.
Applications for this position will be accepted at the latest until the 31st of January 2018.
Subsequently, the CV selection will be carried out and you will be notified of the outcome.