APG is a non-listed company and therefor not required to adhere to the Dutch Corporate Governance Code. In order to provide transparency to all our stakeholders, we comply, wherever possible, with the Dutch Corporate Governance Code through the following documents.
Corporate governance documents APG Group NV:
- regulations of the supervisory board
- profile board of supervisors
- resignation schedule for the Supervisory Board members and composition of the committees
- regulations of the Audit and Risk Committee of the Supervisory Board
- regulations of the Remuneration and Selection Committee of the Supervisory Board
- restrained Remuneration Policy Regulations (Financial Supervision Act) 2014